Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Stuck

Well we are in the hotel still and we waiting to see if we can move in early to our house till all the final paperwork is finished but like everything right now, it's taking its sweet sweet time to get approved. We could have moved in today but because the seller forgot to do the notice of completion on all the house improvements. I don't blame the seller I just hate the we have been in this hotel for almost 2 months now and it feels like we will never leave and it doesn't help that we have been paying out of pocket since the 9th of this month. $2000 later we should be out of here?
Jer and I have been feeling very irritable and little things seem to set us off. We are just so extremely ready to be out of this place and have some privacy and quiet. We have been trying to stay positive but some days are harder then others. Veonna and Deegan I think are feeling it too. They seem more cranky too. The other sucky part is if we can move I at the end of this week we won't get our stuff till the 4th. Sorry for sounding picked on but I needed to vent a little. Thanks for reading God bless!

Love, Vanee

No comments:

Post a Comment