Thursday, October 8, 2015

Break Down

So I had a weak moment this morning...... I felt extremely picked on and annoyed with everything going in our lives lately. It doesn't help that I am due to start my time of the month soon which side note never comes on time and super irregular, anyways I got in the shower and just cried. I literally succumbed and curled into the fetal position and just cried. I gave into one of my many weaknesses.... Feeling sorry for myself. I tend to get this way when I'm really stressed or unhappy with how "My" life is going. I also start keeping a tally of all I feel I do for our family and I compare to what Jeremy does which is really horrible to admit. I want be honest admit my faults and choose to embrace them and try to correct them.

I came across this picture of a list that really made me want to reconsider how I look at my life.

I know I know this is list that we get taught a lot at church and my wise husband reminds me of but today as I saw it.... It really hit me and maybe now is the time for it to really hit me. So I am going to make this list and frame it on my wall to help me remember that everything in life isn't half empty but always half full. I hope that you will all join me in celebrating life's blessings when we see only the negatives.

I tend to be a negative person about a lot of things (which my husband reminds me of frequently) that don't I need to be negative about. So this could and can be my life line to keeping me positive about life in general.
I want thank you all for your love and support and being an inspiration to me one way or another love you all and God bless!

Love, Vanee

No comments:

Post a Comment