Thursday, October 8, 2015

Snow.....


Well we are definitely living in Alaska. We had that first real snow last Friday and it's been snowing since 9 pm last night and it's not really supposed to stop till tomorrow...... Oh joy. But hey this is what we signed for and we are definitely excited and we will be Alaska certified winter experts lol. I had to bundle the kids up like marshmallow people and got all excited. My brown boots are starting to tear away from the sole so my feet are wet and freezing and we have to wait till we get paid this week to me some nice new boots yay!!!!!!
We are sick of the hotel but hopefully we will find out what the seller will do or won't do after our home inspection last week. Hopefully he will do the big stuff and most of the small stuff but we will see. I know most my military wife friends can understand this. I think it's safe to say that we won't be staying in a hotel for a long while after this. Lol
We went to our ward for the first time on Sunday it was awesome and very small and they weren't over bearing. I am excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Love, Vanee

No comments:

Post a Comment